Jul 16th, 2015
Jun 9th, 2015
3.5" Embedded Module-VSX-6127-V2 (300MHz) Downloads
3.5” Embedded Module is a more complex function SBC (Single Board Computer) which offers up to 8 serial COM ports and 3 USB at the same time under wide temperature in range of -20℃~+70℃ that also supports Compact Flash Type I/II and the legacy PC/104 bus to work with various OS such as DOS, Windows family, Linux, and as well as RTOS.
- DM&P SoC CPU Vortex86SX- 300MHz
- PC/104+ standard compliant
- 128MB DDR2 onboard
- Watchdog Timer, software programmable from 30.5 µsec. to 512 sec.
- XGI Volari Z9s Chipset, onboard 32MB VGA Memory
- Integrated 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- Onboard 2MB SPI Flash Disk
- Support MSTI EmbedDisk Module
- Support Compact Flash Type I/II
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C, -40°C ~ +85°C (Optional)
Tag : 3.5" Embedded Module, VSX CPU,
- Large Picture